CONSOLIDATED DOT COMPLIANCE SERVICES
The Department of Transportation (DOT) is the federal agency in charge of overseeing regulations and standards for organizations that conduct business in the transportation sector. Whether employers conduct business in trucking, railroad, marine operations, airlines, or mass transit, they are all subject to the DOT’s unique regulatory environment.
DISA Global Solutions™ Consolidated DOT Services help relieve the administrative burden of employers managing them on their own. Regardless of the DOT agency you report to, DISA's solutions offer a single-source compliance solution for our customers.
DISA's complete suite of products and services are here to support your DOT compliance efforts.
DOT mandated services we offer include:
- Assistance with General DOT Compliance
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Pre-Employment, Random, Reasonable Cause, Post-Accident, Return-to-Duty
- Background Screening
- Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) – Pre-Employment and Annual
- CDLIS (Commercial Drivers Licenses Information System) reports
- PSP (Pre-Employment Screening Program)
- DOT/FMCSA Type Employment and Previous Alcohol Test Verifications
- DOT Previous Employer Checks
- Physical Exams / Occupational Health Screenings
- Electronic Driver Qualification Management
- Motor Vehicle Records, violations, certificates, applications, licenses, and more...
- Fleet Management and Reporting
Additional DISA Global Solutions™ transportation services include:
- FCRA Compliance
- Driver/Manager Drug and Alcohol Training
- Fuel Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Tax Recovery and Refund Services
- Licensing and Permitting
- Hours of Service (HOS) Driver Log Auditing
- HVUT / Form 2290 Tax Renewal
DOT AND TRANSPORTATION COMPLIANCE
DISA is a single-source solution to all your DOT compliance needs. Our services cover the following DOT modes / DOT agencies:
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
- United States Coast Guard (USCG)
Driver Qualification files ensure that your drivers meet the safety, health, and qualifications necessary to operate a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV). These days, everyone is challenged to accomplish more with fewer resources, and DISA’s file management system provides a convenient way for employers to manage these documents. By utilizing DISA for your Driver Qualification files, you can ensure they are all accurate and up to date, free up your resources to be used elsewhere, and remain confident that you're in compliance!
Carriers are subject to numerous fleet related compliance requirements including IFTA Reporting, Licensing and Permitting, Tax Recovery/ Reverse Audit, 2290 Tax Filing, and Toll Costs Analysis. DISA’s knowledgeable team delivers prompt and accurate information, reporting, auditing, and solutions for all your reporting needs.
EMPLOYEE SCREENING SOLUTIONS
Comprehensive background screening and drug and alcohol testing programs help employers find, hire, and retain the best possible people for their jobs. DISA offers customized packages that facilitate informed hiring decisions, which help ensure safety and minimize liability.
DISA doesn’t just manage drug testing – we pioneer and we innovate. Offering multiple testing methodologies (urine, hair, and oral fluid) and expanded drug panels (synthetics and opioids), employers have everything they need to meet compliance standards across all industries. As an industry-leading third-party administrator that administers more than 1 million drug tests annually, DISA offers:
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Random pool management
- 24/7 Post-Accident Testing
- Access to a national Collection Site network
- DOT, non-DOT, and consortium programs
- Complete Chain of Custody management
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- and much more...
Utilizing DISA for background checks, motor vehicle record checks (MVRs), and previous employer checks allows you to hire safe drivers and make smarter hiring decisions. These services provide industry leading turn-around times without sacrificing accuracy. Utilizing DISA’s comprehensive suite of background screening services, you can order standard and customizable packages or order à la carte style from within our proprietary online platform.
Certain safety-sensitive positions require a health screening to determine if an employee is physically fit and in good health to perform the necessary tasks. A DOT physical for regulated drivers is mandated in the transportation industry, and DISA’s health screening services include online scheduling, tracking, and reporting from within our proprietary online platform.
TAX RECOVERY & REFUND SERVICES
Are you missing out on a significant refund due to slow, opaque, or inaccurate reporting? DISA's Transportation Compliance team (DTC) may be able to find your company refunds from Regen Fuel Refunds, Reefer Fuel Refunds, PTO Refunds (Power Take Off), APU Refunds (Auxiliary Power Unit), and Idle Time Refunds.
Start taking advantage of the data your trucking operation is already collecting and let our Fuel Tax & Refund experts find new opportunities that can save your company money! Our team can often find the same or more refund opportunities in a fraction of the time versus doing it yourself.