On-Site Health and Mobile Collection Services
Save Time and Money with On-Site Health and Mobile Collection Services
On-site health and mobile collection services help employers save time, money, and the hassle of going off site for drug testing and occupational health testing services. DISA offers three different on-site collection solutions that can be customized to your industries and specific needs. With more than 30 mobile collection units, DISA can help you eliminate employees and contractors from having to travel, all while maintaining compliance.
On-site health and mobile collections services reduce disruption to your daily operations because donors can quickly return to their duties. Additionally, these specialized services are operated by our experienced and professional staff who are responsible for drug and alcohol testing procedures, as well as occupational health services, such as audiometric testing, respirator fit tests, physical exams, etc.
DISA offers three unique on-site health and mobile collections services to help meet your industry and specific needs:
- DISA’s On-site Team – DISA team members are highly qualified and trained under the strict guidelines of 49 CFR Part 40, and our teams can be ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. Our experienced employees have the training and specific qualifications needed to ensure your on-site collection and health services areas are clean and properly secured according to standard regulations. We are capable of serving you at an industrial facility, construction site, warehouse, heliport, port, dock, aboard a motor vessel, or on an offshore platform; we have your needs covered on or offshore.
- Short-Term On-site Services – Short-term mobile collection units are commonly used during turnaround season when employers need to test large groups of employees at the same time, as well as during new hire orientations. This is also an ideal service for special projects that require additional employees or contractors to get drug tested or onboarded with occupational health testing necessities. Mobile units can be requested to come to your business for the afternoon, the week, or the month and customized to meet your schedule and demands.
- Long-Term On-site Services – Long-term on-site testing allows customers to choose to have our services remain at their physical business for however long they feel necessary. Depending on the industry, some employers need to have on-site services at their disposal year-round, allowing them to create and manage an employee onboarding process.
DISA’s complete list of on-site services include:
- Urine, Oral Fluid, Hair Specimen Collections
- Evidential Breath Testing (EBT) / Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- eCCF Enabled Collections
- Point of Collection (POCT)/Quick Tests *with lab confirmation testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT)
- Respirator Fit Tests
- Audiometric Testing